1:1 Annual Career Growth Meeting Template
This meeting templates can help provide structure to the important career growth/progress discussion managers should have with their employees.
1:1, Career Growth
Thank you for attending our annual career growth meeting. This meeting gives you the chance to evaluate how you performed the previous year, establish new professional objectives, and develop a strategy for reaching those objectives. This meeting is a crucial step in our effort to assist you in developing and growing within our company.
We will assess your progress, talk about your strengths and areas for development, set new professional goals, and develop a development plan to assist you in achieving them during our meeting. We want to help you realise your full potential and make sure you have the tools and support you need to be successful.
We are happy to collaborate with you to develop a plan for your professional development inside our company. We appreciate your devotion and commitment to your job, and we look forward to continuing to collaborate with you as you pursue your professional goals.
- How is your personal and professional growth?
- Are you satisfied with your work last year?
- What aspect of your work has interested you since joining?
- Do you think your professional development is progressing with your current job ?
- What are your long-term goals? What skills do you need to achieve them?
- What obstacles will you need to overcome to achieve these goals?
- Are you getting the support and resources required for you to achieve the career growth you are looking for? If not, what else do you need?
- Do you have any suggestions or improvements on things the company can do for your career growth?
Career Progress Goal Review
- Goal performance review
- Positives achieved last year
- Things that needs improvement or did not meet expectations
- Learnings from last year
- Manager feedback
Next Year Goals
What you can do with OKRify ?
- Set meeting agenda collaborative with your team
- Assign action items
- Collaborate with meeting notes, comments, etc
- Set goals and track with OKRs & KPIs