Create New Salesforce Report
Salesforce platform provides many benefits including the ability for users to create custom reports based on any standard, managed package or custom objects. Salesforce allows users to create Tabular reports, Summary reports, Matrix reports and Joined reports. Any of these reports can be created for OKRify objects. Salesforce provides the ability to add filters and charts to reports.
To create a report
- Go to reports and click New Report
- Select the report type you want to use and click continue
- Select fields for Groups – Row/ Columns and Columns for the report. Click Refresh to see the preview of the data.
- Select the Filters tab and enter filters are required.
- Click Save. Enter a name for the report and description, click save again.