Quarterly OKR Review Meeting Template
Templates for Quarterly OKR Review Meetings! Setting objectives and key results (OKRs) as a business or team leader is a powerful way to align your team's efforts towards common goals. The true value of OKRs, however, comes from regularly reviewing and assessing progress towards these goals. The quarterly OKR review meeting is an important part of this process because it allows you to evaluate progress, identify gaps, and make adjustments as needed. This page contains an example of a meeting template, including agendas, checklists, and templates for capturing feedback and action items. Whether you're just getting started or looking to improve your current OKR review process, these resources will help you hold productive and effective review meetings that keep your team on track.
OKR, OKR Goal Planning
OKRs (OKR Current Status)
- Review OKR performance
- Where did we succeed?
- Where did we fall short?
- Did OKRs create alignment across teams?
- Is OKRs helping with Collaboration and Employee Engagement?
- What are the positive learnings from the OKRs and how to incorporate them in the future periods
- What are the negative learnings from the OKRs and how to mitigate them for next quarters
- Incorporate the learnings in the OKRs for the next quarter
What you can do with OKRify ?
- Set meeting agenda collaborative with your team
- Assign action items
- Collaborate with meeting notes, comments, etc
- Set goals and track with OKRs & KPIs