Dashboards are an important tool to view and understand data. OKRify provides the following dashboards based on OKR best practices to view and monitor OKR across your organization
- Org Risk(Current Qtr) – Dashboard for Organization wide OKR risk, confidence, etc for current period.
- Org Review(Last Qtr) – Dashboard for Organization wide OKR risk, confidence, etc for last period.
- Company Objectives – Dashboard for Company goals for current period.
- Review(All Periods) – Objectives and Key Results by periods
- Insights(Current Qtr) – Insight on OKR framework best practices such as aligned and non-aligned objectives, Key Result progress update score levels, KR Projection, etc
- Alignment Dashboard – Alignment Objective Report
- Team(Current Qtr) – Dashboard for a team’s OKR, risk, progress, etc for current period. Users can set filters for their teams.
- Team Review (Last Qtr) – Dashboard for a team’s OKR, risk, progress, etc for the last period. Users can set filters for their teams.
Go to Dashboard-> All Folders and click OKR folder to see all the above dashboards.
Click on any of the dashboard to see the charts, numbers and reports.
Team dashboards allow users the ability to filter for their specific team. Click Edit on the Dashboard to customize the dashboard.
Click the pencil icon for the Team Name to add your team as a filter.
Click Add filter value to add a new filter value
Add the Value and the Display Test of your team name. Enter your team name as it is in OKRify. Click Apply.
Then click Update in the next window when you see your team name.
Click Save again in the popup window.
Select your team and referred the dashboard to see the data.