Team/Company tab provides a dashboard on the right side to view information about the team’s OKRs. KPI or OKR can be set as the default tab in the Organization settings. If OKR is not the default tab, click the OKR tab on the side window to view the team dashboard.
Below information is displayed in Team Dashboard
- Progress: Average current progress for team’s objectives
- Expected: Average expected progress for team’s objectives
- Objectives: Number of Objectives for the team in Current Period and Current FY
- Non-Aligned Objectives: Number of Objectives without a parent Objective
- Confidence: Average confidence for the team’s Objectives
- Objectives by Risk: Donut graph showing the number of Objectives grouped by their risk
- KR by Risk: Donut graph showing the number of Key Results grouped by their risk
- KR Update Score: Average Update Score for user’s Key Result. Hovering over the KR update score will show the donut graph with Key Results grouped by KR Update score
- KR by Predicted Progress: Donut graph showing the number of Key Results with predicted progress above and below 70%
- Period Progress: Displayed average progress and number of objectives by OKR periods.
- Manager: Managers for the team
- Team Members : team Members for the team
- Parent Team : Parent team for the team along with progress and expected
- Child Team : Child teams for the team along with progress and expected